Working at Healthpeak
Driven by our core values, the Healthpeak team takes pride in our impact to our business results and the world around us.
Our 2019 workforce includes 49% female employees, 51% male employees and 42% ethnically and racially diverse employees.
New Team Members
Our new hires consisted of 50% women and 50% men in 2019.
Our Social Responsibility Committee administered nearly $500,000 in charitable contributions in 2019.
Our overall employee satisfaction rate increased for the 4th consecutive year.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and attracting and retaining them is a high priority. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, and extend portions of our benefit plan to immediate families and domestic partners. We also offer a 401(k) plan with generous matched funds for retirement plans.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Student Loan Repayment Benefit
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and paid volunteer opportunities
- Fitness Stipend
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Rideshare Program
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid time off for jury duty and voting
- Leave of absence for family care
- Additional leave for personal health and pregnancy-related disability
- Employee gift matching of up to $2,500 to charitable organizations and $1,000 to non-profit educational institutions per calendar year
At Healthpeak, we believe we are a stronger organization when our workforce represents a diversity of ideas and experiences. We value and embrace diversity while promoting a work environment that emphasizes employee respect and dignity. We support the protection of human rights and are committed to providing equal opportunity and fair treatment to all individuals based on merit, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law. We do not tolerate corruption, discrimination, or harassment.
We strive to ensure that women and minorities are represented fairly in our workforce, our Board of Directors, and throughout our hiring and selection process. We are proud to reflect a leadership team and workforce that is gender-balanced, while increasing racial and ethnic diversity in our workforce. We also provide regular training to our leadership team on issues relating to elimination of unconscious bias and harassment prevention.